Responsive Advertisement

 Myself




    Good morning Sir / Madam, First of all thank you for giving me this oppurtunity to introduce myself. My name is [Your full name]. I am basically from Konkan. but currently staying in Mumbai. I did my graduation in BCA from ABC University, Mumbai. Currently I am pursuing MCA In Reva University, Aurangabad. I belong to a nuclear family. My strengths are I am self motivated, hard working and a disciplined person. My short Term goal is to get a job in a reputed company and my long term goal is to achieve a good position where I can build my career and help the organization too.

My hobbies are listening to music,cooking and reading books.  That's all about me. 
Thanks again for this opportunity.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Responsive Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement